Client: Fox Owmby
Product: BM Mobile Brake Tester
Fox is a family company and has grown sustainably since its creation in 1929. The company boast a large plant fleet, consisting of over 100 items of specialised equipment including dozers, graders, trucks and more.
Fox decided to invest in our BM20200 Mobile Brake Tester as they have recently increased their number of vehicles, therefore required a more cost effective, time efficient way of carrying out brake testing. It made complete business sense for Fox to bring brake testing in-house rather than continuing to pay thousands of pounds having this done externally which leads to vehicle and staff downtime. Now that the company have invested in our professional, high quality BM20200 Mobile Brake Tester, they will be able to conduct their own brake testing internally making the whole process much more efficient.
Our innovative Commercial Mobile Brake Tester is an on-ground brake tester designed for light and heavy vehicles with axle loads up to 20,000 kg with integrated load simulation. The unit is fully DVSA approved and is compliant with ISO 21069.
• Robust and long-lasting
• Easy to use BM FlexCheck Software
• 1-man operation from behind the wheel, using an Android Tablet for complete control from your fingertips
• Automatic axle weighing and vehicle total weight
• Reversible and Bi-Directional as standard
• Full DVSA database with DTP numbers
• Up to 3 displays can be connected including Android Tablet, PC Monitor & Widescreen TV
• Approved by several international authorities including DVSA
• Can be optionally supplied in compliance with ISO21069
• Manufactured in Denmark, using high-quality steel
• Consists of an integral motorized gearbox, two main rollers, and a spring-loaded sensor roller – all placed in a galvanized frame
• Designed for direct on-ground installation therefore no civil work is needed
• Intelligently designed to minimise storage space needed
On completion the team at Fox Owmby were extremely impressed with the supply and install of their new fully functioning brake tester. They have since agreed on a Calibration Contract whereby our team of professional V-Tech Engineers will continue to maintain and service their equipment every 6 months to ensure it is performing as it should be.
Contact our team on 0208 498 1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our BM20200 Commercial Mobile Brake Tester. Alternatively, visit our website BM Brake Tester Website to view our full Brake Tester range.